mercredi 15 mai 2013

An update on the real reasons for the existence of the Universe

So here we are. A first update for over a year ...if not two. But hey! I have a life

If you still wonder "what the heck is Pintador?". Actually,   it is a contraption from two spanish words : pintor (painter) and toreador (bull fighter). Let's just say that this parallels my views of art.

I try to organize my art by subject ...more or less :



I work with traditional art on canvas (acrylics, oils, and mixed media) and in the digital realm. Sometimes, I start in one to finish with the other. I welcome with great pleasure any constructive critique and I'm open to discussions and advice (en français, in English, en español, po polsku). On the other hand, I can't stand "bitching" just because you don't like my titles or you don't understand my art-rendered critiques.

So, my blog is now officially open (going on four years now). With time, I will be adding new paintings, some techniques I find useful when working digitally, either in Corel Painter or Corel Draw, and links to interesting Web pages on different subjects. 



Never Whole (Auto-portrait of an immigrant) - Jarek ©
Techniques mixed on canvas 14"x18" ...during Immi-té-Gration exposition


4 commentaires:

  1. Aaaaaaaand another blog that goes on my "must read" list. Looking forward to your new pieces!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Life is cruel ...mais la vie doit continuer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Das Leben geht weiter!

    (Combien de fois par jour a-t-on l'occasion de citer du Vaclav Havel?)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hmmm, wasn't he Czech instead of German?

    RépondreSupprimer